7 Statements Jesus Made to Transform Giving
Jesus talked a lot about giving — because He understands that we are designed to be givers, and we only truly thrive when we are giving. His advice was straightforward:
- We should be generous in our giving (Matthew 5:42).
- Giving should not be done to seek the praise of men (Matthew 6:1–4).
- We can’t serve God and money at the same time (Matthew 6:24). We’ll hate one while loving the other. (Our time focus will reveal our true priority!)
- Our giving should be commensurate with what we wish to receive (Luke 6:38).
- Our giving should be commensurate with what we have received (Luke 12:48).
- We should focus all we are and all we have on Kingdom priorities (Matthew 19:16–21).
- Sacrificial giving is the highest expression of our love and dependence on God. We see this in Jesus’ response to the widow’s mite (Mark 12:41–44).
Make a One-time Donation
There is only one real limitation placed on the work that WLM can do, and that is the funding needed to continue the work and to empower more church planters.
Support a Church Planter
Commit to pray and financially support a church planter and their ministry with a monthly commitment starting at $35 a month. This helps the church planter focus full time on their ministry, plant an average of three churches in their community, and provide for their family.
Become a Global Impact Partner
Spreading your payment throughout the year allows your support to go further and do more.
Donor Advised Funds
Give to World Link Ministries directly from your donor-advised fund! A donor-advised fund is a unique and advantageous avenue to manage your charitable contributions and support a variety of causes in your community.
Gifts of stocks held longer than 12 months can have significant tax advantages to the donor while helping the ministry at full value.
If you are interested in donating stock, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Match Your Donation With Corporate Gifts
Many companies have programs through which they will “match” the charitable contributions made by their employees. Through corporate gift matching, your employer can multiply your gift to World Link, making it go further. If your employer does offer this program, they can provide you a matching gift form to send to World Link Ministries along with your donation.
Israel Travel Payment
If you’re planning to travel with your church, please follow link below to make your payment…